20 year track record in Brazil, expanding across latin-america
TecWise was founded in 1997, and has since then been working very closely with it´s customer base in delivering Performance Driven Automation and Communications solutions across Brazil.
As of 2013, TecWise became part of the Comms International Group of companies, greatly increasing Comms Internationals capabilities to operate in Brazil, on Brazilian terms, delivering operational outcomes for our clients.
TecWise is focused on the integration, deployment and support of technology in areas such as;
- Industrial automation;
- Analog and digital Closed Circuit TV systems (CCTV);
- Telemetry and variables tracking via RF;
- Data and images transmission via radio in the industrial environment;
- Safety products to fit to the NR12 standard;
- Solutions based on RFID (Radio Frequency Identification;
- Frequency inverters from 0,5KW to 5000kw in low and medium voltage;
- Infrastructure for critical communication demands: Avoidance systems, bulk material handling machines, underground mines.
TecWise designs and integrates equipment and act as an exclusive distributor in Brazil and select parts of LATAM for a range of international Vendor Partners, each of which are leaders in their segments.
TecWise has both a technical and commercial team of technicians and engineers within RF, electronics, instrumentation and automation areas; ensuring excellence from the first office visit with a customer through to system commissioning, and ongoing support, spanning the complete lifecycles of a project.